• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Blank Canvas (A User Debut RP) - Sign Up

RP Sign-Up

Smearglipuff

Hubworld's Mascot Fusionmon
Reaction score
Welcome one and all to the beginning of a new Fusionmon's legacy! A pink puffball approaches you from a patch of tall grass, with a just-as-cotton-candy-pink Smeargle's beret and paintbrush tail 8½ feet long. Her huge, glimmering aquamarine eyes gaze up at you as she settles on the grasses awaiting your expected response to her foreignly exotic appearance.
This is a RP made to introduce me to some of the users on Bulbagarden, so I ask that you go easy on me. I'm not familiar at all with the ins and outs of the Bulbagarden servers, and this is meant to help me test the waters and see if I like this place.

To sign up and help make first impressions for this site, here's a list of the info needed:
  1. Your RP Name
  2. The details of your character's appearance
  3. Miscellaneous details you wish to add
I'll only accept 8 members, since I'm only one Fusionmon doing all this on my own!

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom