• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Blue ringed Umbreon: Random Assortment Giveaway

Umbreonmoonlight

Reaction score
Following Pokemon still avaliable:
Eevees-4(shiny-male) (19 nonshiny),Female2(nonshiny)
Riolu-Males(2shiny,2nonshiny) Females-(1shiny,)
Zorua-1shiny-male
Absol-Female1 (shiny)
Pidgey-2Female(shiny)
Pidgeotto-1Male(shiny)
Meloetta-Legendary 1(shiny)-taken-
Zoroark-Male-1(shiny), Female-1nonshiny
Piplup-4Male(shiny), 1Female(shiny)
Skitty-1Male(shiny) Items: moonstone(use to evolve skitty)
Bagon-1male(shiny),1Female(shiny)
Deino-Male1(shiny)
Quilava-Male1(shiny)
Oshawott- Female1(nonshiny)
Feebas-Male1(shiny)Items:prism Scale(use to evolve Feebas by trading)
Leafeon-Male4(shiny)
Flareon-Male1(shiny)
Glaceon-Male1(shiny),Female1(nonshiny)
Espeon-Male1(shiny)
Vaporeon-Male1(shiny)
Cradily-Male1(shiny)
Nidoran-Male1(shiny),Female1(shiny) (trade together)
Mienfoo-Female1(shiny)
Taillow-Male1(shiny),Female1(nonshiny)
Pignite-Male1(shiny)
Buizel-Male1(shiny),Female2(shiny)
Manectric-Female1(shiny)
Luxray-Male1(shiny),Female1(shiny)
Starly-Male1(shiny),Female1(shiny)
Suicune-Legendary1(shiny)
Samurott-Female2(nonshiny)
Pikachu-Female(nonshiny)
Theses are the pokemon that i have left to trade :angel::angel:

Last edited:
i would like 1 of each of the gen 5 shiny starters Tepig etc the shiny pichu the pikachu 1 zorua and all 4 shiny male riolus and shiny female riolu, meloetta, a shiny zorua, a female skitty and shiny axew please i can trade any time tomorrow oct. 10th my fc is:5243-9681-5449...i know im taking alot but i had lost my game and had to buy a new one lol thank you

Last edited:
Can I have the female feebas and the eeveelutions please :) and are these shinies non-hacked?

Could I have the female Zoroark, one of the Zoruas, a Leafeon, and the Pikachu?

sure but i need your friend code and Pikachu is already taken sorry Ill save theses three for you ok I promise you

yes they are non-hacked and sure

Meloetta already taken srry Pikachu is also taken sry don't worry ill add more to my list so instead of taking all the riolu's i can give you 2 male riolu's and 1 female others might want a riolu if that alright

ok first let me add your friend code then I will get the pokemon ok ill be in the trading room in the pokemon center

well thats confusing ill correct it thxs

Last edited by a moderator:
Meloetta already taken srry Pikachu is also taken sry don't worry ill add more to my list so instead of taking all the riolu's i can give you 2 male riolu's and 1 female others might want a riolu if that alright

thats cool ill be in wifi room waiting

@umbreonmoonlight can i get the F-Piplup and the M-Starly. Can I ask a favor can you name the F-Piplup (ChillWilYa) and M-Starly (Pesto). Also what are the natures on the piplup and starly just curious?
B/W2 FC-1464-4006-6700

sure thoses two are fine and a sure ill name them that and F-Piplups nature is Brave and M-Starly's nature is Calm also I am trading for my pokemon black we can try and trade ok we can trade tomorrow trading for me is closed

sure im free tomorrow trading for me starts at 4:00 don't forget ok

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom