• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Blue ringed Umbreon: Random Assortment Giveaway

Alrighty. Here's my friend code: 0004-1149-7368 Let me know when you're online

Can I have a shiny zoura, shiny oshawott and shiny snivy?

I would like these, please!

Shiny female Feebas. If this has already gone, shiny male Feebas is good, too.
2 shiny Eevees
Shiny Absol
Shiny Piplup
Shiny Axew

White 2 FC is 5201 0308 4915

Can I meet you in there in a couple of minutes?

Edit: Ready to trade now.
Edit2: I'll be back in about an hour. I'll either post here or VM you.
Edit3: Back now. Let me know when you want to trade, and I'll go straight to the room.

Last edited:
@Umbreonmoonlight Hello! Would you still have a shiny Snivy? I can trade now.

Edit: Btw, my FC is 1292.5887.7851

Last edited:
Umbreonmoonlight,If you still have these I would like to make the change tonight, ok?

Eevee Male Shiny
Riolu-Male Shiny
Snivy-1 shiny-
Pidgey Shiny
Piplup-Male(shiny)
Bagon-Any
Quilava-Male1(shiny)
Feebas-Any
Flareon-Male1(shiny)
Nidoran-Male1(shiny),Female1(shiny) (trade together)

alright but i need your friend code your are one hour head of me though it starts at 4:00 the trading I might be out of snivy's I can get more but they won't be shiny

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom