• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Blue ringed Umbreon: Random Assortment Giveaway

all thoses still remain but I am out of shiny snivy's I can get more but they won't be shiny srry or if you want more snivy's i can give you a shiny female serperior the final form of snivy or you can have the male if you don't want to do that

Any chance you could give me a specific time to trade? I keep missing when you're online

I would love the shiny Nidoran male/female pair, or any of the shiny Eevee family (Eevee, Vaporeon, Flareon, Leafeon, ect.) if they are still available. Let me know. Thanks!

If you have any of the shiny Pidgey family left, or Absol or an Espeon I'd love one if they're available :)

Hey Umbreon, I have not been able to go on in a while, when will you be able to trade? I want the shiny Skitty by the way.

@blueringedumbreon are the pokemon still available and when will you be able to trade?

I'd love a shiny espeon and the shiny zoroark if they are still available :) Fc is in the sig.

hi do you have any of your giveaway pokemon left?
I would love a shiny eevee or bagon

Thanks

Deino-Male1(shiny)
Mienfoo-Female1(shiny)
Buizel-Male1(shiny)

If its not to much trouble could I get these? ^^ If you can only trade one per person I'll take the Mienfoo. XD

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom