• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bone Zone

I would be defenetly hear your podcasts!
Better in youtube than on twitch because I don't have it XD
Thanks! Still trying to decide the platform. Twitch would probably be the best way to maximize engagement but the idea of livestreaming is kind of overwhelming lmao. If I did twitch I would probably put them on youtube after the fact at least. I might start with just recording them privately and posting them and then move to streaming eventually. We’ll see we’ll see.

Still getting harassed. Woke up to some lovely texts this morning. I’m making an appointment with the police department this week to give a statement and evidence. The worry is that her accusations are slipping into the sort that, while completely untrue, could really negatively impact my life if she went further with them. So I want to get my side of the story on file in case that happens. My dad knows a police officer in my town and he talked to her, and she said I legitimately have a case to prosecute. I don’t want to get my ex in legal trouble, I just want it to stop, but I guess it’s vaguely comforting to know that this really has gotten out of hand and I’m not overreacting or in the wrong.

I’ve gotten some music work done, I’ve got about 6 songs I feel will be good enough to release eventually. There’s a lot of others I could dig up and refine but I’m trying to focus on new stuff rn. Last week I started a new song where I incorporated some production/music theory techniques I learned from watching and reading Nine Inch Nails breakdowns. Inevitably it sounds more like me than NIN but I’m digging it. I also recorded some vocals yesterday for one my songs, Reinvigorate. I’ve got mixed feelings on how it came out and if my voice is at a place I’m comfortable releasing to the world. We’ll see. But yeah, creative wheels are turning, which is always nice.

How are you guys doing? I know I’ve been a little less active here lately but I still <3 you all

I’m talking to the police on Friday. I just wrote up a timeline with all the events since the breakup. It was extremely emotionally taxing. Gonna have to make another one with all the screenshots too. Fuckin sucks, but if this is what’s gonna get the harassment to end, it’s necessary.

Oh my god. I told my friend that I was having a bad day, and she offered to get me something and I told her I wouldn’t say no to some ice cream. She dropped off that and a 50 dollar eshop gift card. She’s the best holy shit. That really brightened my day.
AWW THAT'S SO SWEET!!!

also, congrats on taking action! you've given her a lot of chances so...i do hope it'll turn out well! I believe in you!!! Good luck, and... if you need anything I am here!

...is that big eshop sale still going???

AWW THAT'S SO SWEET!!!

also, congrats on taking action! you've given her a lot of chances so...i do hope it'll turn out well! I believe in you!!! Good luck, and... if you need anything I am here!

...is that big eshop sale still going???
Thank you, I really appreciate it. Gonna need all the luck I can get lmao

I haven’t been keeping up with eshop sales but it seemed like there were a lot? I finally got the new lego star wars game, the deluxe edition in fact (normally 70 bucks), and it was just over 50 dollars so it worked out beautifully for me

I might be going back to school in September. We’ll see. There’s a community college in a town I really like and my parents would set me up with a place there. I would probably do their audio engineering certification alongside an associate’s in something else. It’s a really overwhelming prospect and difficult decision but it might be what I need to put some motion in my life again.

I might be going back to school in September. We’ll see. There’s a community college in a town I really like and my parents would set me up with a place there. I would probably do their audio engineering certification alongside an associate’s in something else. It’s a really overwhelming prospect and difficult decision but it might be what I need to put some motion in my life again.
Cubone there's a slight chance we're going to the same community college in September...uhh if you see a Lisia in one of your classes HIIIII!!!

(also, honestly good luck!! you'll do great, school is difficult, but i think that it might help you!)

Cubone there's a slight chance we're going to the same community college in September...uhh if you see a Lisia in one of your classes HIIIII!!!

(also, honestly good luck!! you'll do great, school is difficult, but i think that it might help you!)
Oh wow that’s entirely possible, that would be insane if it’s true. If you see a Connor then hello!!

I’m going back and forth on what I should do, but I might be trying to take a visit there soon. I wish I had more time to make the decision lmao, but it is what it is. It might be time. We’ll see we’ll see!

This song I started yesterday is the most EDM I’ve ever made. It’s kinda wild but it’s fun to make. It’s more 2010s pop EDM than like rave music or something, and I’m definitely putting my signature rock and hip-hop touches on top of it, but still, new territory for me.

I was trying to break out of my normal writing process by just starting with chords, melodies, and lyrics, and you’d think with writing that way, EDM would be the last place I’d go. But in the middle of doing all that, it literally felt like the song told me to put a drop in it lmfao. So here I am. It’s nice to get out of my box a bit.

This song I started yesterday is the most EDM I’ve ever made. It’s kinda wild but it’s fun to make. It’s more 2010s pop EDM than like rave music or something, and I’m definitely putting my signature rock and hip-hop touches on top of it, but still, new territory for me.
i am so PUMPED to hear it!!! EDM is my JAM!!! Lisia is right, I'm soooo soo excited to hear it!!

I was trying to break out of my normal writing process by just starting with chords, melodies, and lyrics, and you’d think with writing that way, EDM would be the last place I’d go. But in the middle of doing all that, it literally felt like the song told me to put a drop in it lmfao. So here I am. It’s nice to get out of my box a bit.
I feel very similar when I try something new with my art, it's scary, but refreshing. Yell for me as soon as you share it!! I think it'll definitely raise my spirits!!

i am so PUMPED to hear it!!! EDM is my JAM!!! Lisia is right, I'm soooo soo excited to hear it!!

I feel very similar when I try something new with my art, it's scary, but refreshing. Yell for me as soon as you share it!! I think it'll definitely raise my spirits!!
Heck yeah!! Well now I got all the more reason to finish it. I will let you know as soon as it’s shareable, the verses and buildups need a lot more work which I’ll probably at least start tomorrow. I’m sorry you’re still not feeling the best and I hope and you feel better as soon as possible. And of course if you need anything just me know :)

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom