• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bone Zone

I dont think that show counts for exes or a crime?

(sorry to fill up your space cubone!)

Just...get a restraining order or something man that bitch dont need ya. You're too good.Also neat on the Guitar lesson
Although I don't know the legalistic parts of this, I think that that would also be the best course of action.

...Also, after 500 years of intensive guitar training I expect you to play like Ichika Nito himself lmao
I really want to do that, but I’m financially dependent on my parents at the moment and my mom shuts it down every time I bring it up. :/

Ichika Nito honestly fills me with like a primal fear because I’m not sure a real human can play a guitar like that LOL

Also no worries on filling up my space, y’all are always welcome here

We don't have reeses' puffs were I live, but we have a weird monkey:
1652201576959.png
We also don't have fruit loops :(

I have never tried it XD, nor peanut butter and jelly, I guess they are USA thing, right?
I guess smores are, just marshmallow and chocolate and graham cracker. Kinda unhealthy but they're good?

Peanut butter and jelly on the other hand is an amazing combo, if you can find some of those ingredients in your area you should!!

Hopefully it'll work!! If it doesn't you can try other stuff too!!

Tako advice #1: try something new today!! it doesn't have to be food. maybe music? a new TV show?
After my guitar lesson in a half hour I will definitely think about what that could be, thank you!!

I’ve had a very productive day and I’m feeling quite good about myself. So, I’m gonna do something I’ve never done here before.

This is the song I’ve been creating for the past few days. No vocals yet (though you can hear me breathing lmao). Definitely a work in progress, but it’s coming together real well. Would love to hear what you think!!

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom