• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Box Legendaries Discussion/Speculation

Astro Pantherion

Reaction score
Pronouns
He, Him,
Guiding for the khu theories,(He said that legendaries are rideable) and the Scarlet shield had a Wheel form maybe a ancient Chariot creature for Scarlet Dragon/Fighting and a modern creature like a car/Robot for violet ( because the typography are more modern) Electric/Steel.
If that is the case, then its easy to guess what they are:

The Scarlet Legendary is a Autobot, and the Violet Legendary is a Decepticon!

And the third hidden Legendary is obviously....Unicron!

Sakuraa

Perfect Pawmi
Reaction score
After looking at Koridon and Miraidon a bit more, I think I'm changing my guesses on their types. I think Koridon is pure dragon. I'm just not seeing any other type for it, though I suppose it is possible. Miraidon on the other hand, I'm actually taking away my dragon guess. Being that he's so robot-like, I'm thinking maybe he could be steel, electric, or psychic type. Possibly a combination of two. I do wonder if we'll find out their types before the release or if they'll hold off like with Zamazenta and Zacian.

Sakuraa

Perfect Pawmi
Reaction score
Koraidon continues to steal my heart as such an adorable little cutie pie. :bulbaLove: The transportation modes they showed off today were so cool and I like how Koraidon runs around so cutely in the sprinting build. The gliding build also looks awesome with the tendrills becoming wings.

I realized they still didn't mention their types. They might hold off until release. But it is interesting to see that the main character will be meeting the legendaries at the beginning of their journey rather than them being some secret mysterious force we don't really interact with until later.

FelipePR

Reaction score
After the trailer, that showed that the legendaries will initially be motorcycles, instead of Pokemons. I have completely lost interest in Korreidon. Its version that's a motorcycle, but not, with a double chin and a giant scrotum shaped like tires, just to appear as such, made me nauseous. Miriadon, at least, seems to make some sense. However, now, they seem to me to be two of the worst legendaries in the franchise.