• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bragging Thread!

Captured both Mewto and Zygard in Premier Balls. (Not with one try, I prepared over 300 before hand.)

When I first fought the champion and saw she was changing to Gardevoir, I thought it would be epic to change to my own that was underleveled for a final battle. The next turn when it dawned on me how much mine was out of her league, I decided to go all in. My slower Gardevoir won with 5hp left with a Future Sight attack. B)

Trying to breed Pawniard. Because I was going for a theme, and a female Pawniard was needed, I shelved some males that hatched. One of the males is a 6IV.

Glad I didn't get rid of him...

Edit: Especially when he became the father of another 6IV Pawniard, this time it's female.

Last edited:
5 Riolu eggs on my party. Checked after everybody has hatched. 5 Female Riolu's in a row xD...and everybody had Hidden ability O.O

5 Riolu eggs on my party. Checked after everybody has hatched. 5 Female Riolu's in a row xD...and everybody had Hidden ability O.O
Let's see... *does random calculations* if there is a 1/8 chance of a female Riolu, getting 5 female Riolu in a row is... 1/32,768.

Getting all 5 with a Hidden Ability (60% chance each) is ~ 1/1,042.

When we put both of them together, the odds of hatching 5 female HA Riolu in a row... is 1/421,399!? Yep, you're lucky. ^_^

Speaking of luck, it only took a couple dozen eggs each for me to get my two Masuda shinies: Mienfoo and Vulpix.

Let's see... *does random calculations* if there is a 1/8 chance of a female Riolu, getting 5 female Riolu in a row is... 1/32,768.

Getting all 5 with a Hidden Ability (60% chance each) is ~ 1/1,042.

When we put both of them together, the odds of hatching 5 female HA Riolu in a row... is 1/421,399!? Yep, you're lucky. ^_^

Speaking of luck, it only took a couple dozen eggs each for me to get my two Masuda shinies: Mienfoo and Vulpix.

O.M.G... I'm shocked, and I who never have Luck in anything xD Wish I had that Luck in my Masuda Breeding, which I don't -_-''
But it was an awsome moment, lol xD

Lucky!, I want both a Shiny- Mienfoo and,-Vulpix xD I have terrible Luck in my Masuda Breeding. I hatched a hundreds of egg of differents species and no Shiny...I think shinies hate me xD

Just bred a 4 IV Eevee (HP, Attack, Sp.Atk, and Speed). But what I really need is a female with egg moves (Wish and Yawn, but mostly Yawn) so that I can start mixing in some other fathers.

Hatched shiny Mudkip in 101 eggs
It's name is PurpleNurple.

Got a zapdos in wonder trade! Perfect for my team battling the water trainer in the elite 4!!!

Remember when there should be a 60% chance that a Hidden Ability can be passed from the mother?

Hatching this batch of Chespin. It wasn't until almost a dozen eggs when I saw Overgrow instead of Bulletproof. So I had a pretty good streak. ;-)

ive got every pokemon now, legit too, and thx to pokemon bank, I have almost 3 full boxes of extra legends from all my old games, plus ive got a full box of shinies, all 18 vivillon patterns, all my lv100 starters from my old games, grand duke at the battle chateau, and im currently making my way through the battle maison, squeeze every victory out of pokemon x:D

Probably not a "big" brag, but personally I felt that I was moving flexibly in Pokemon X. I've only played for a few hours and got 2 gym badges, and 40 Pokemon.

In X, I managed to catch three shinies in Octillery, Murkrow and Mareep.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom