• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Browser Poll V3

What Web Browser do you use?

• Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • MicroSoft Internet Explorer

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Apple Safari

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Opera

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Flock

• Camino

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axle Helios

Now with more cowbell.
Reaction score
Soo...
What browser are you using to get on t3h interwebs?
I'm using Flock, but I'm probably the only one that'll say that...

Never heard of flock... I am using google chrome, but it does have problems displaying some websites, despite the speed increase over internet explorer.

oh god, here we go.... this is like pouring gasoline on a fire..., but I use Internet Explorer Beta 8

Firefox. IE fails at life, and I don't really know of the others. I occasionally use Opera Mini when browsing the internet from my phone, but I guess that doesn't really count. ^^;

I'm sadly using IE, but I use Firefox at school.

I'm sadly using IE, but I use Firefox at school.
Seems like it's the other way around for everyone else.
I honestly thought my school was the only one that hac FireFox on there computers. And I doubt you go to my school...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom