• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Bulbagarden Community Question Thread [v3.0]

#UnovaConfirmed
Reaction score
The start of baseball season. Yeah, it's a little delayed but when it gets here, I'm gonna be ecstatic.

Not Dead
Reaction score
My goal is always to make progress towards my research and discover/prove new things. If I can do some leisurely writing on the side, that'll be nice.

abandoned account
Reaction score
What am I looking forward to, this spring? Hmm... I've got my sights set on nabbing a GBA SP for myself or my brother. I'd like to try some new DS games, too.

And writing my stories, and finding more Pokemon merch (but why is it all so expensive?! why won't the Pokemon Company ship internationally?!)

Those Thou Hast Driven Out Have Risen Against Thee
Reaction score
for starters hopefully for the covid virus to go away

also get out of debt so I can enjoy more stuff I love (TCG cards, and plushies)
and the Easter candy
and also getting lots of my sketches colored

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
1. Watching more anime
2. Going outside and walking in warmer weather
3. The various video games and manga that are set to come out this and next month
4. Doing more writing

Standing Out
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Well, Halloween's always fun. I'd probably list a game, but I can't actually think of anything coming out around that time that I'm particularly interested in.

The Devil of Paradise
Former BMGf Head Administrator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Any. Not picky
COVID-19 going away, not much else for me to look forward to.

Question 003
Super Cinderator
Reaction score
─────────────────────────

The Question this Week:
If you could live in any fantasy world or universe, what kind would it be?

─────────────────────────​

abandoned account
Reaction score
Urban Fantasy. I wouldn't want to go back in time (for example, going into a high fantasy world) because they tend to have less than ideal standards of living for most people, and most people includes me. On the other hand, I'd love to see mythological creatures and magicians actually exist in the world, so urban fantasy it is.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him
Urban Fantasy. I wouldn't want to go back in time (for example, going into a high fantasy world) because they tend to have less than ideal standards of living for most people, and most people includes me. On the other hand, I'd love to see mythological creatures and magicians actually exist in the world, so urban fantasy it is.
Same here.

Immortal Old Man
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/They
Ditto.

Totally not a traitor! Heh. ...Right.
Reaction score
pretty much whatever this guy said

Standing Out
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
While urban fantasy certainly has its appeals, and I can respect that opinion, I'm gonna go with Future Fantasy. The endless universe, alien species uniquely adapted to excel in their individual ecosystems, a vast infinity of strange and exotic planets to explore!

And I mean, if your main objection to high fantasy is the low standard of living, why not trade that off for the super advanced luxuries of the future?

can't you say anything that makes sense?
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/they
^
|

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
I don't know if this counts as a fantasy universe, but I'd love to live in a world like Harvest Moon's, where everyone is nice and nobody picks on you and you can make a successful living from simple farming. Or if not that, maybe something like Pokemon. Or a combination of both.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him
And I mean, if your main objection to high fantasy is the low standard of living, why not trade that off for the super advanced luxuries of the future?
In my case, you could blame the abuse of "the future is chrome" trope in recent times kinda turned me off of that.

Gather round, people, I'll tell you a story
Reaction score
Urban fantasy would be cool, but a slightly mysterious rural fantasy setting would also be nice.

The Rightful Heir
Reaction score
An urban fantasy in the style of Rick Riordan (with all pantheons having demigod kids).

My godly parent would be Ares, the Greek god of War