• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Bulbagarden Community Question Thread [v3.0]

Reaction score
I’d want to have the goose that lays golden eggs from Aesop’s fables. Instead of killing her, I’d treat her like avian royalty in return for her eggs.

Either that, or a T-Rex. I’m almost leaning toward the T-Rex.

Immortal Old Man
Reaction score
Probably a griffin, only because I feel they don't get as much love as dragons or unicorns in the media. Imagine all the places we could fly out to!

Super Cinderator
Reaction score
─────────────────────────

The Question this Week:
If you could inhabit any planet, which one would be, and what would you do on it?

─────────────────────────​

The Devil of Paradise
Former BMGf Head Administrator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Any. Not picky
Neptune or Saturn and what would I do? Well idk wander aimlessly I suppose. Cant think of what else Id even want to do.

Super Cinderator
Reaction score
─────────────────────────

The Question this Week:
What is something that immediately reminds you of your childhood?

─────────────────────────​

Janito "The Weon"
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
The Weon
Cars, Need For Speed Most Wanted (2005) and pirated movies on DVD

Moltres's Eternal Flame
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/they
Adobe Flash Player, and by extension Shockwave. Sites with Flash elements, watching and making animations, playing games, you name it. I'm still sad it's gone.