• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Community Question Thread [v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goal is always to make progress towards my research and discover/prove new things. If I can do some leisurely writing on the side, that'll be nice.

What am I looking forward to, this spring? Hmm... I've got my sights set on nabbing a GBA SP for myself or my brother. I'd like to try some new DS games, too.

And writing my stories, and finding more Pokemon merch (but why is it all so expensive?! why won't the Pokemon Company ship internationally?!)

for starters hopefully for the covid virus to go away

also get out of debt so I can enjoy more stuff I love (TCG cards, and plushies)
and the Easter candy
and also getting lots of my sketches colored

1. Watching more anime
2. Going outside and walking in warmer weather
3. The various video games and manga that are set to come out this and next month
4. Doing more writing

Question 003
─────────────────────────

The Question this Week:
If you could live in any fantasy world or universe, what kind would it be?

─────────────────────────​

Urban Fantasy. I wouldn't want to go back in time (for example, going into a high fantasy world) because they tend to have less than ideal standards of living for most people, and most people includes me. On the other hand, I'd love to see mythological creatures and magicians actually exist in the world, so urban fantasy it is.

Urban Fantasy. I wouldn't want to go back in time (for example, going into a high fantasy world) because they tend to have less than ideal standards of living for most people, and most people includes me. On the other hand, I'd love to see mythological creatures and magicians actually exist in the world, so urban fantasy it is.
Same here.

Ditto.

pretty much whatever this guy said

While urban fantasy certainly has its appeals, and I can respect that opinion, I'm gonna go with Future Fantasy. The endless universe, alien species uniquely adapted to excel in their individual ecosystems, a vast infinity of strange and exotic planets to explore!

And I mean, if your main objection to high fantasy is the low standard of living, why not trade that off for the super advanced luxuries of the future?

^
|

I don't know if this counts as a fantasy universe, but I'd love to live in a world like Harvest Moon's, where everyone is nice and nobody picks on you and you can make a successful living from simple farming. Or if not that, maybe something like Pokemon. Or a combination of both.

Urban fantasy would be cool, but a slightly mysterious rural fantasy setting would also be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom