• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Community Question Thread [v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mickey Mouse's name was originally "Mortimer" but Walt Disney's wife didn't like the name so he changed it to Mickey.

Chris Farley was going to be the voice for Shrek, but he passed away in 1997, and was 95% done with recording. Not only was it going to be a 2D animated work at the time, but the plot was also going to be a bit different. They rewrote it for Mike Myers, who originally recorded in a Brooklyn accent, but decided a Scottish would be more appropriate for the fairy-tale setting.

Also, I found a storyboard with Chris Farley voicing Shrek, somewhere on YouTube. It's an interesting look at what might've been.

Chris Farley was going to be the voice for Shrek, but he passed away in 1997, and was 95% done with recording. Not only was it going to be a 2D animated work at the time, but the plot was also going to be a bit different. They rewrote it for Mike Myers, who originally recorded in a Brooklyn accent, but decided a Scottish would be more appropriate for the fairy-tale setting.

Also, I found a storyboard with Chris Farley voicing Shrek, somewhere on YouTube. It's an interesting look at what might've been.
There's also a 3D clip with Farley's voice on it IIRC. I can't say I can't compare which voice is better, since I'm more used to Alfonso Obregon's voice and not Myers's.

Rabbits can become infected with a type of papilloma virus that can cause them to grow long tumors on various parts of their body, including their heads. Sightings and legends about horned rabbits probably arose from people seeing infected rabbits in the wild and mistaking the tumors for horns.

There was going to be a Disney fighting game, and no, I'm not talking about Dissidia's original pitch. Among the characters that were going to be in the game were:
  • Captain Silver (Treasure Planet)
  • Beast (Beauty and the Beast)
  • Ursula (The Little Mermaid)
  • Captain Hook (Peter Pan)
  • The Queen of Hearts (Alice in Wonderland)
  • The Horned King (The Black Cauldron)
  • The Sheriff of Nottingham (Robin Hood)
  • King Louie (The Jungle Book)
Sadly, only concept images exist from that game.

Question 005
─────────────────────────

The Question this Week:
What is your most recent creation? (art, food, music, etc)

─────────────────────────​

Last edited:
i've made some doodles and edits that aren't really anything, but the latest thing i made is in my art thread, and i have a soundcloud that i have tracks in

I made a pineapple cake with cream cheese frosting earlier, and I'm almost done drawing some pictures for a Mother's Day card for my mom... which is more drawing than I normally ever do at this point.

IDK. >.< I did some modding for a The Sims game to make some plants change with the seasons that EA hadn't programmed to do so, but that is coding (and very simple coding at that) and not creation, so IDK...

I'm in the planning stages of maybe doing a composition in the style of an early Baroque genre that mocks bad leaders (Hm... Wonder who I'm thinking of? =P). IDK if that will ever happen, though. I'm exceptionally bad at making it through projects. T.T

Question 006
─────────────────────────

The Question this Week:
Do you have any interesting quotes or movie lines that you live by?

─────────────────────────​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom