• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Community Question Thread [v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few things:

* Go to space
* Have a pet
* Ride one of those amusement park rides that raises you then drops back on the ground at high speed
* If jet packs existed, fly

Make a Pokemon fangame. Maybe not a standard RPG like the main series, but some kind of grid-based game,

I'm partly afraid because of my own self-confidence issues, but also because I don't want to get slapped around by the Nintendo copyright police.

Ride one of those amusement park rides that raises you then drops back on the ground at high speed
I'm afraid of heights, but for some reason I adore these kinds of rides. They make my head all tingly when they drop. They seem really intimidating at first, but they're over really fast. I definitely would recommend going on one to see what it's like.

Make a Pokemon fangame. Maybe not a standard RPG like the main series, but some kind of grid-based game,

I'm partly afraid because of my own self-confidence issues, but also because I don't want to get slapped around by the Nintendo copyright police.
Same here, although you could go the TearRing Saga route to avoid problems...

─────────────────────────

The Question this Week:
Do different seasons and weather change your mood? If so, in what way?

─────────────────────────​

Ah, yes, I'm really influenced by the seasons and weather. Autumn and Winter fill me with joy, while Spring and Summer fill me with dread and depress me. Cooler weather (60sF and below) make me really happy, along with overcast days, wind and drizzle/mist. Hot, sunny, stale days are the worst and put me in a bad mood.

Winter makes me nervous. All the snow and ice makes driving difficult and then there's shoveling snow.

─────────────────────────

The thread went on hiatus, let's reboot it!

The Question this Week:
If you could own any type of animal, real or fictional, what would you choose?

─────────────────────────​

Fictional, definitely a unicorn. I love unicorns!

Real, I love dogs, especially French and English bulldogs and I always want to have them.

For real animals, I would go with a turtle if they weren't high maintenance. Rabbits work too or a toy poodle, if it could stay a puppy forever.

I think a hippogriff would be cool. If I had to choose a real animal, though, trying to keep jellyfish or other exotic insects - like Atlas moths - sounds fun. Orcas or dolphins would probably make good pets too if they were domesticated somehow; they’re very smart.

(In reality I’d probably get a cat or dog).

Velociraptors, who wouldn't love to have a few of those?!
If I had to go with a fictional pet, I'd go with a Digimon, probably Gomamon.

Edit: You know what? I want to own an entire freakin' zoo! Preferably one that's state of the art!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom