• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm concurrently enrolled at the University of Minnesota for Spanish.
I like the language and can pick it up pretty quickly, but the actual class is the worst >:I

I was quite good at Spanish until now, I guess. The break over the summer, and the fact that I'm not doing it anymore, kinda killed the skill.

Those are fun, but hard. With French, you'll have a bit of overlap from Spanish.

On a tangent, I've heard Italian is like a blend of French and Spanish. A lot of Western European languages blend.

Those are fun, but hard. With French, you'll have a bit of overlap from Spanish.

On a tangent, I've heard Italian is like a blend of French and Spanish. A lot of Western European languages blend.

It's because all of those areas were controlled by the Romans, therefore they're known as 'Romantic' languages. German wasn't, which explains it's difference from French/Spanish/English.

Hmmmmmmmmmm...... I really need to stay off the internet. I'm supposed to be writing a paper for tomorrow. So, goodnight, all.

I heard if you speak Spanish with an Italian accent, you can get around Italy just fine.

We were talking about foreign languages.

Spanish > Italian > French, in my opinion.
But if you're limited to German, Korean, or French, French is the most practical.

No, I can take Spanish as well. I wouldn't mind Korean, as the largest 'minority' group is Korean in my area.

I want to learn German and Russian. Those are sexy languages to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom