• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year I got girly shit when I asked for most of the Zelda games and a Link plushie [I'm an awful awful Zelda fangirl /sob]
This year I'm asking for a PS2 controller [ my current one is fucked to hell] MGS 2 and 3, and a used PSP 3000 along with MGS Portable Ops OR Peace Walker. Lots of MGS, I know. But I can't play my MGS games right now because my PS2 controller is messed up and I don't have a PSP.
Or if they really love me, they'll just give me money and let me buy it myself.

mgs 3 is a godsend

2 was cool

MGS3 is my favorite game of all time even with pogey tossed into the mix.

MGS2 was great because I like Raiden. I know a lot of people hate him because of the bait and switch Kojima pulled but I like him anyway. And I'm excited for MGS:Rising too.

The trailer? Yeah I've seen that. It's going to be so good omg. Even if it's not, I'll get it anyway since Raiden pleases the inner MGS fangirl immensely. Not like Solid Snake, but whatever.

Yawwwwwwwwwn... it's 9:50 PM over here already now. I'm really bored.

I'm impressed with myself. I finally mastered fried eggs.

Raiden might be a pussyfooting angst ninja robot but he's still lovable. Somewhere in that robot suit and meticulously groomed hair and eyebrows is a man. Somewhere.

No thanks, I can do it all by myself just fine ;). Co-hosts are usually only needed when a mafia game is insanely big, when it has like 30-40 participants (or more). Sarcastically Insane just asked me because he has no experience with mafia games whatsoever.

No thanks, I can do it all by myself just fine ;). Co-hosts are usually only needed when a mafia game is insanely big, when it has like 30-40 participants (or more). Sarcastically Insane just asked me because he has no experience with mafia games whatsoever.

Oh, OK, then. Still looking forward to it!

I didn't get a chance to say "GHOST IS COMING!"

You always suddenly show up.

And you wouldn't want to have double posting be your first infraction, not now.

And you wouldn't want to have double posting be your first infraction, not now.

Indeed. It would be a massive shame if of all things, double-posting was the first infraction. Which is entirely avoidable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom