• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tangled?

Never watched that.

Seemed like only little girls would watch it.

Disney is awesome for all ages, and if you don't see that, then you can live your life without a soul. Either way is ok. :3

I saw it the other day. It's actually quite funny.

:D

Following logic: Mijzelffan is a little girl.

Actual following logic, Minimag has no soul.

Can't be fucked buying the DVD.

Internet.

It's only been out on DVD for a few weeks, so it'll be a while before it's on TV.

Disney is awesome for all ages, and if you don't see that, then you can live your life without a soul. Either way is ok. :3

:D

Actual following logic, Minimag has no soul.

Internet.

I hate disney unless it's a pixar movie.

And, the internet?

I am not a pirate.

Arghhh.

The stereotypical sea pirate is weird. I'm curious as to how some of those arose.

Too much haters in here. I think I'll just take my leave.

(plus it's 00:38 here)

So this is one of my favorite shirts:
15mmzqg.jpg

Awesome, right?

Maybe scurvy cause them to speak like that?

See ya Mijzel!

I'm pretty sure losing your teeth and having bleeding gums doesn't suddenly make you speak harshly with lots of hard sounds.

I think it'd make you do the opposite.

That is actually pretty cool.

My friend has one with Darth Vader and two storm troopers and it says "Rolling with my homies"

@Hurristat-They were trying to be tough.

That is actually pretty cool.

My friend has one with Darth Vader and two storm troopers and it says "Rolling with my homies"

@Hurristat-They were trying to be tough.

Still doesn't make sense :/

Ya'll are all wrong. x)
It's just the way people talk. And what you see in movies is just stereotypical stuff. Some pirates actually had sophisticated accents and dialects. But, those weren't ones like Blackbeard's gang. He was nasty...

Still doesn't make sense :/

There mouths were pretty bad, you know, bleeding gums, missing teeth, etc...

So the pirates trying talking the "hardest" to see who was the toughest pirate on the ship.

Ya'll are all wrong. x)
It's just the way people talk. And what you see in movies is just stereotypical stuff. Some pirates actually had sophisticated accents and dialects. But, those weren't ones like Blackbeard's gang. He was nasty...

I have been to the past.
I know.
Arghh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom