• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
memes
Reaction score
memes
Reaction score
An explanation my dictionary gives is "verge on silliness". I think "tasteless" might also be a good synonym now that I think about it. And that can be meant both positively and negatively, depending on what kind of humour you like.

But I'm going to bed now, so later guys.

the future is not written
Reaction score
XD that's a pretty good word, I think.

I'd probably be Ted.

Yeah, Derpy Hooves is an actual character from the show.

is a little insane
Reaction score
Wait, that's a real character from the show? From what I'd heard, Derpy was just a fan-thing someone made up...
Well she started as a background pony whose eyes were all derp in the first episode but Lauren Faust and the animators have picked up on her fandom and pretty much have her permanently derpy now. Lauren even made an official charity picture of her.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Well she started as a background pony whose eyes were all derp in the first episode but Lauren Faust and the animators have picked up on her fandom and pretty much have her permanently derpy now. Lauren even made an official charity picture of her.
Ahhh, OK. Well that's awesome.

And goddammit, I've been hooked by that damn show now. I watch it on that YouTube channel like every night.

Hell, even Scott's getting in on the action.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
No, it IS crack, no "like" about it.

Also, speaking of crack, nice Jake avatar. Adventure Time's my brother's favorite show, he's ALWAYS watching it.

Personally, I'm "meh" about it, but I LOVE Regular Show.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I get that a lot. I guess my taste in shows is just a little "off" from most other people's.

Anyway, going to get an overdue haircut. Be back in a little bit, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.