• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... The last blog post that I just wrote... Man, I bet it's the largest blog post that I ever had, sans the review. I just want to help.

Nice, ghost :3

I don't have access to wifi but I do have access to a second DS and I'm having a hell of a time trying to find a Tauros in SS so I can transfer it to White.

Yeah, one fucked me over big-time. Though I was never too hot on them since FRLG.

Minigames for...which game? :p

Hmm... The last blog post that I just wrote... Man, I bet it's the largest blog post that I ever had, sans the review. I just want to help.

I'll take a look...before making any real comment xD
EDIT: *thumbs up*

That Poketransfer thing. God I want to burn the retarded time limit in a blazing inferno the size of a tsunami.

That Poketransfer thing. God I want to burn the retarded time limit in a blazing inferno the size of a tsunami.

Is it really that bad? Well shit, I'll be trying it later today.

You do know that if you fail at getting a pokemon, it's sent back to the Gen IV cart, right?

Having to constantly adjust your aim on the touch screen whilst keeping all the jumping fuckers on the top one in your sight isn't just boring; it's just damn close to infuriating after a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom