• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's beautiful here; such a deep blue in the sky, a relatively low humidity, temperature in the low 70s...

:D

It was so beautiful yesterday. me and my boyfriend had to drive his sister out about 45 minutes away to get her car and it looked so nice out!

It just came down the day before yesterday, like it was a freaking mini-size hurricane... It blew one of our larger trees down in the backyard ;_;

Oi Mij,

Just realized that you are my 1st opponent in the Curveball tournament. Good luck.

I noticed. I'm probably not going to beat you xD

I'm okay. Tired,and bored though as usual.

I'm tired too, because of intense studying the last two days (that steam course I was talking about yesterday).

It's beautiful here; such a deep blue in the sky, a relatively low humidity, temperature in the low 70s...

:D

So how much is that in Celsius? :p It's gonna be 31 degrees here next Friday. I'm going to melt and get overheated... Luckily I'm going to play ssbb with a friend that has only played melee before at my place and watch Netherlands-Brazil next Friday, all inside, so hopefully the hot temperature won't bother me that much xD

I love rain! There has been so many storms around here this month. ^-^ I just hope it doesnt rain at all this weekend so I can see Fireworks all weekend.

Erie (not Pennsylvania) has never gotten anything as far as actual tornadoes are concerned in my lifetime, but we still had about five warnings over the last month, and man, those still scare you right out of your skin. ;_;

We always get a few warnings a year but I've gotten myself to be mostly unafraid of them because I know what a small chance one would be at my house. Not to say the last one didnt freak me out a tiny bit. lol

Alex is due to head into Mexico, fortunately, but the unfortunate part, is that it's reached near the center of the Gulf, so it could shift eastward in the stead of the westward predictions. ;_;

Here in the Netherlands we get no earthquakes, no tornado's or hurricane's, thunderstorms never hit something and aren't scary either, and no vulcano can erupt here either.

We do live under sea level though, so if the dykes ever break... Well, then I'm dead. No really, I'll drown to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom