• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, would it be counted as mini-modding if a newbie asked if there are rules and a regular user linked to them?

Personally, I wouldn't, but every mod has their own opinion of when and how to infract.

So, would it be counted as mini-modding if a newbie asked if there are rules and a regular user linked to them?

No, that's answering a question. Mini-modding is if you bitch at someone or threaten consequences for breaking a rule when you are not a mod. It's fucking annoying, don't do it.

Missingno is right. Helping another member is one thing, trying to lay down the law is another.

Getting your brain washed requires your brain removed, being brainwashed doesn't.

I got my brain washed without it being removed. And once I also got brainwashed while my brain was washed while it was removed, so there go your arguments.

Okay then.

200px-DSCN3153.JPG

Don't make me erase you. >:C

If the joke has something to with killing a person or persons (or something of equivalent itensity)... Keep it to yourself, joke or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom