• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boyfriend is being a jerk to me.
Then he calls me and tells me I have no reason to be upset and I explain to him why, then he starts cussing and yelling at me when I didn't raise my voice at him once.

Yeahh really.

Ew... he sounds like a jerk period

I could never hit him. That's why I want to hit someone else.

And yeah he can be a jerk sometimes. Sometimes I feel like his second or third priority.

Operation beat the fuck out of my pillow.
Here I come.

Also you feel old? I'm turning 20 in 8 days.
I want to stay a teenager and I'm sad.

Operation beat the fuck out of my pillow.
Here I come.

Also you feel old? I'm turning 20 in 8 days.
I want to stay a teenager and I'm sad.

Wow Polter, 20! Agh... I've got 17 coming up this week *headdesk* I don't wanna grow up D8

Wow Polter, 20! Agh... I've got 17 coming up this week *headdesk* I don't wanna grow up D8

Switch me ages!
I like being a teenager ):
If you switch ages, you'll get to by booze in a year (that is if you drink). I don't drink so I don't have much of a reason to look forward to it.

Switch me ages!
I like being a teenager ):
If you switch ages, you'll get to by booze in a year (that is if you drink). I don't drink so I don't have much of a reason to look forward to it.

XD ahaha, no--not a fan of alcohol at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom