• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pixie: But then comes College. Less Drama, Cooler people but more work. This is when your procrastination will really begin to take a toll.

Hallow: Aww. Well if your friends drink then you can buy them booze and all will be well. So we switch today, yay?

Pixie: But then comes College. Less Drama, Cooler people but more work. This is when your procrastination will really begin to take a toll.

Hallow: Aww. Well if your friends drink then you can buy them booze and all will be well. So we switch today, yay?

i HATE the high school drama.... i cait wait till college!

I usually stayed out of it. I chose not to hung around those people.
I do remember my senior year one of those girls who think she's all that tried to talk a lot of shit about me, and I ended up kicking her ass. Got suspended for giving her "minor injuries" and everything.

From what I heard she still talks crap about me but it's whatever.
She's one of those girls who just love drama and shit.

I remember that. In fact, I still remember watching that ep as a kid, and my (conservative, Pokemon-hating) mom saying, "I will not speak of the devil, thank you!"

God I'm glad we're past that...

Last night, I went and saw 'Wicked' live with my school drama club. I'd never seen it before, and I gotta say, I was blown away. Especially with 'Defying Gravity'. The song is amazing, and the effects, choreography, and lighting just make it beyond belief.

It was spectacular. But God knows I'm really exhausted.

I recently watched a marvelous school play- a modern comedy with Shakespearaen characters... plus Holmes and Wattson. I laughed my lungs out. Especially funny was Ham "Emo Teen" Let.

Last night, I went and saw 'Wicked' live with my school drama club. I'd never seen it before, and I gotta say, I was blown away. Especially with 'Defying Gravity'. The song is amazing, and the effects, choreography, and lighting just make it beyond belief.

I was going to see that last month when it was around, but then I found out tickets were like over 100 dollars per person and said fuck that shit.

"Phantom" is coming to Cleveland for the last time in July, so my family and a bunch of my friends are going to see it! We already have tickets!

Seconded.

Also, the awesomeness that is Eiffel65 is from Italy... perhaps an autograph, someday...

Oh, boy...now you're making me want to sing this song:

Yo, listen up
Here's the story about a little guy that lives in a blue world
And all day and all night and everything he sees is just blue like him,
Inside and outside
Blue his house with a blue little window and a blue corvette
And everything is blue for him and his-self
And everybody around cuz he ain't got nobody to listen.

Im blue da ba dee da ba die
da ba dee da ba die
da ba dee da ba die
da ba dee Da ba die
da ba dee da ba die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom