• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
memes
Reaction score
I don't really have any desire to play either of the Wind Waker sequels. I may be done with the Zelda series if it continues to be cell shaded.
Play Phantom Hourglass. The game is awesome. Linebeck is the funniest character in the entire Zelda universe.

Also $¥, I thought the ds controls weren't that bad. I seriously don't see why people bashed it so much. Especially the sailing in PH has greatly improved from WindWaker.

Stealin' cars.
Reaction score
I don't like having to use the touch screen to do everything. Especially to move a character around.

Guess Who's Watching...
Reaction score
From experience I can say that any gaming platform's controls are easy, given a little time.

memes
Reaction score
They should make one last game featuring the hero of winds. Maybe when they just arrived on new Hyrule or something? They have to rebuild a society after all.

I just want Linebeck to reappear once more...

memes
Reaction score
Appearently I'm away from home for two motherfucking weeks soon. On vacation. I hate going on long vacations. I hate it with a fiery passion coming from the deepest depth of my soul. Stupid parents.

Guess Who's Watching...
Reaction score
I'm usually hyped about vacations but at the end of the first week it starts to be sooo boring to me. Short attention span and all that.

memes
Reaction score
My parents claim they go on vacations to relax. Like you can't do that at home. According to them, you can't.

Also if it wasn't for me complaining and my dad not wanting extremely long vacations, we probably would go on vacation for like 3 weeks. I already find 2 weeks incredibly long. Of course, according to my mom you have to subtract the travel time, and the day you arrive and leave. I disagree.

Stealin' cars.
Reaction score
Relaxing at home is incredibly boring and claustrophobic. I wish I could take three week vacations to other locations.

memes
Reaction score
I disagree. Sure, in the end vacations will always turn out to be fun, but after being there for a week I usually've had it with whatever place we are.

Home sweet home.

Status
Not open for further replies.