• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm depressed:( My fanfic is on the second page and the next chapter doesn't come out until Friday.
I really wish somebody would comment on it.

i've been reading Ryu's "Son of Earth" For awile now. words cannot describe its Epicness. but, ya know, George Micheal can

Thank god I have tomorrow off! I'm going to the big city for a serious shopping spree..wish me luck!

My nose is about to fall off. There is a skunk real close to my house.
I can smell it through the window (and I live on the third floor). I went outside to smoke a cig and it's like 02384028402 times worse. It's unbearable.

My nose is about to fall off. There is a skunk real close to my house.
I can smell it through the window (and I live on the third floor). I went outside to smoke a cig and it's like 02384028402 times worse. It's unbearable.

Ah! I hate the smell of skunk. That's really bad.

Hoo boy. I was a big jerk with customers earlier today. I'm not even entirely sure why, mostly my allergies were really bothering me, and as usual, customers just kept coming in, all afternoon. Ugh. (In the middle of a rush, when people just won't stop coming in the door, I just think "DROPDEADDROPDEADDROPDEAD")

I kinda regret it now.

i got hit, on the tip of my finger, with a softball.... it is now bruised and hurts really bad...

I kind of want to do this PikuTore (contraction of ピクシブ (pikushibu/pixiv) and トレーナー (toreenaa/trainer)) thing, but I'm going to have to go through the Japanese first...

But at the same time, iunno what I'd do... it's like my Japanese is okay, but I don't really have anybody to do a battle comic against or something... Dx

edit: whoa my god *looks through the ぴくトレ tag* these are some epicly good sugimori style drawings.

double edit: Here's what I'm talking about. PikuTore "Kei" with Riolu and PikuTore "Shiroya" with team

Last edited:
Ah! I hate the smell of skunk. That's really bad.

Yeah it's terrible
strangely when I went outside 10 minutes ago, it decided to bounce.
I couldn't even smell it so it must've ran or something.

Usually the smell takes hours to wear out of the air.

rehearsal was murder today. These people cannot SHUT UP!

I mean, when I have to resort to sarcasm and being rude to get them to realize they aren't paying attention, it's gone to far.

EDIT: Okay, that's funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom