• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, figures. Late night premier, nobody knows about it yet.

Well, everyone'll see it in the morning.

I saw it! That's like, what, a thousand people's worth.

Oh you did? Thanks!

*happy*

I know it's late, and I'm dead tired, but I finished it earlier today, and decided to just get it out there already. (Took forever to get this done. Hopefully won't take so long in the future.)

1267313997755.jpg

explanation not needed

Oi... >.<

Just sent in my applications... I'm so nervous atm... :dead::eek:hdear::scared::sweatlol::phew:

Woke up this morning with the biggest urge to watch Back To The Future 2, for some reason. Weird.

Pretty much. And it's been a while since I've seen 2, mostly because the DVD I have of it's scratched... badly.

So I watched it... elsewhere.

*stretches* I finished part 2 of "Legends' Day Off" last night. I think the next part will be an interlude away from the temporal travelers...

You know what I detest in sitcoms/series? Little kids terrorizing adults/teens, and for some reason the show acts like it's justified. Also the little bastards always get away with it.

Seriously, what the fuck is funny about that? If it were me I'd just beat them up.

That's a little excessive, but I do agree with the general idea of your point. Unfortunately, that's a sign of the times, that parents would rather let their kids get away with stuff they never got away with all because they're scared that if they discipline their children, they'll get called child abusers.

I have to study for the Maths test tomorrow. And I was playing football until now! And it's nearly time for dinner!

I've always been annoyed by the whole "Awww-it's-a-kid-using-lots-of-big-grown-up-words" schtick. Ugh...

Also when someone does something slightly weird or odd (this is more common in commercials), and everyone else just stares at the person, not saying anything. Wasting airtime...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom