• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate being in plays where the cast doesn't support the show.

Well, if they don't like the play, why play in it? No one forces them.

I'm watching star wars: the clone wars (the film) on tv right now. That Ahsoka (the orange chick) really has a cute voice ^^

I think it's 14 cause Yoda said something along the lines that she is considered gifted for being assigned to a Master so young. And since 13-14 is the usual age, I'm having dooubts if she's even younger. Around 11 or so. But I'm not sure.

I was talking about Mijzelffan.
I hate the prequel trilogy, and did everything in my power to forget about it.

EU? Do you mean spin-offs and all that?
I liked Knights of the Old Republic and that's about it.

Not to burst your bubble, but she's 14.

And I'm 16. A 3 year gap is legal (and otherwise the judge can decide).

*Foetal position* When will the torture stop!

I was talking about Mijzelffan.
I hate the prequel trilogy, and did everything in my power to forget about it.

I have only seen 3 from the prequel, but all I can say is that it was awesome. If you can't appreaciate that one, then there's seriously something wrong with you or your objectivity. The way how Anakin is tempted by the darkside the whole movie, and gives in eventually. It's acted out greatly.

I think it's 14 cause Yoda said something along the lines that she is considered gifted for being assigned to a Master so young. And since 13-14 is the usual age, I'm having dooubts if she's even younger. Around 11 or so. But I'm not sure.

I think she was 14, so legality yay. Also although her character and voice are very cute, the way she looks just isn't xD

I'm a big fan of KOTOR as well. By KOTOR I mean comics and other stuff icluded- the KOTOR era as a whole. The Legacy era is kinda bleh to me.

The Clone Wars, isn't the worse (Phantom Menace), but I still thought it was bad. They just can't live up to the Godly original trilogy, and nothing he will ever do can.
Maybe is I think of it as a standalone film, maybe, I could be kinder to it.

----

Mesa Jah-Jah Binks

One of the reasons I hate Phantom Menace the most.

The CGI Clone Wars is crap and has completely defecated all over the great microseries done by Gennedy Tartakovsky by making what was previously canon now essentially non-existent. Which, considering the micro-series ended RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING OF EPISODE III, is a travesty in its own right.

Also, the microseries made Grevious as scary as he should have been. The CGI series and movie make him a parody of himself.

Maybe your prefer Twi'Leks. xD

*checks image*

eww, *shudder*. And appearently Ahsoka will beome more ugly when she gets older too, judging from images of adults from her species. Right now it just looks like she has really weird hair.

The CGI Clone Wars is crap and has completely defecated all over the great microseries done by Gennedy Tartakovsky by making what was previously canon now essentially non-existent. Which, considering the micro-series ended RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING OF EPISODE III, is a travesty in its own right.

Also, the microseries made Grevious as scary as he should have been. The CGI series and movie make him a parody of himself.

In my opinion only the movies are canon. It's not like I'll ever watch anything other then the movies anyway.

Even so, the Clone Wars movie and series and the microseries can't even co-exist in the EU, as they run right over each other. Also, one important thing happens in Episode III (Anakin joining the council but never being promoted to Master) that is in DIRECT VIOLATION to the Clone Wars movie and series (which must be non-canon if only the movies are canon). Considering that the microseries feeds right into Episode III and does not have the same problem as Clone Wars CGI...

*checks image*

eww, *shudder*. And appearently Ahsoka will beome more ugly when she gets older too, judging from images of adults from her species. Right now it just looks like she has really weird hair.

May it's just the art, but Shaak Ti is really kinda uglier than most Star Wars female aliens of near-human species.

Plus, Arkanian offshoots are way better than Togrutas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom