• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I need to arrnage an interview with someone who has the job I Want (no family), for this week, so that I can hand in a report on it next monday.

Why. Why do I always postpone everything?

Sorry to hear that dude.
A school assignment involving a job interview? Sounds rough...

Whenever I have an annoying practical assignment (As we call it), you can bet it's for Society Science (or else Management and Organisation).

Last edited:
Ah. Kinda sounds like Social Studies (What we call it over here, pretty much the same thing). One thing I do not miss about high school...

Also, I wish you luck with the interview.

Seeing your posts makes me glad that I'm not Class President this year. After three years I was happy to pull something along the lines of "We're the 21st century, let's make a girl Class Prez this year." Worked like a charm.

I hope she nejoys the utterly, annyoing as they could get, prez meetings after school. :devil:

[highlight]X[/highlight]

How exactly does the [random][/random] work? It's about the only BB code I can't get to work.

edit: Ah, appearently it doesn't exist. That's annoying.

Last edited:
Oder Deutch, dass ist auch schön.
Of Nederlands miscchien? Maar dat spreekt niemand.
Romani linguae vocare dico.

Alors vous êtes un idiot, ignorant honte.

Ich liebe Deutsche, auch wenn ich weiß, ca. 4 oder 5 Wörter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom