• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have the next chapter of Son of Earth up tonight or early tomorrow.

EDIT: Holy... I just found out about Civ 5!

Last edited:
I'm munching on chocolate and being lazy. Just got back from school.

I know you knew. Hey, there was some kind of trope like th...NOOOO!

Must not think of TVTropes or else I'll visit it again!

Morning, everyone.

So, busy day for me. Actual work to do. May not be on much again.

Well, first thing I did when I woke up, fixed the Power Plant. Now the EXPN Card is mine, as is the Magnet Train Pass.

writing... writing... watching PLDHnet... be right back.

Gahh, I wish this comic would be done, already.
Coloring and adding textures to everything is sooo tedious...

Sixth Chapter is done.

Shorter than planned, but today while driving I had some great ideas for future chapters.

Olivine will be fun he he he

I'm think I'll just rigg my society science interview. I'll interview my mom, and then tell my techer it was her co-worker. Yeah, that'll work... :evil:

Where in the blue hell did this eye strain come from? I'm not having a hard time reading or seeing...and it's not like I've been playing Beat Hazard or watching "Electric Soldier Porygon"...

I should be finishing my paper, but I remembered I had an astronomy assignment to do as well, so I did it.

Did find this amusing though: Click. It is, practically word-for-word, the question on the homework. xD (yes, I was using google to help me :p)

back to that paper though, just a little bit more and then I'll go to the conference I have to go to. I know I'm going to need another draft though Dx;

Where in the blue hell did this eye strain come from? I'm not having a hard time reading or seeing...and it's not like I've been playing Beat Hazard or watching "Electric Soldier Porygon"...

Take a short nap. It helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom