• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, according to their data, I'm, like, NEVER going to get prostate cancer.

I'll let you guess why.

Wowww to both those responses.

It's because every night I [HUG KITTENS BECAUSE THEY'RE CUTE], sometimes twice.

Google Earth doesn't appreciate my flying prowess. I'd like to see them fly a plane upside down from the east coast of the US before crashing off the coast of Japan.

What do you mean by "kittens". Are you implying something Flaming?
Or is my mind just in the gutter?

I think I just found out why I've been getting sniffles more and more and more often...

On a side note, "The Snow Man" by Wallace Stevens is a pretty good poem.

Yes, I ...pet kittens. I keep petting kittens and rubbing them until their magical kitten juice squeezes out.

I've heard that twice within the last day, so it must be. D;

Exactly. This is why we must all remain virgins until death.
If you're not a virgin, re-virginize yourself.

Yes, I ...pet kittens. I keep petting kittens and rubbing them until their magical kitten juice squeezes out.

This was graphic o__o
Keep what you do with your lady to yourself!
EW EW EW D:

Orly? The only "juice" that comes out after I pet my cat is my red-colored own.

Exactly. This is why we must all remain virgins until death.
If you're not a virgin, re-virginize yourself.

So I am in luck, then! >=[

Last edited:
^ When he was talking about petting kittens and magical juice, something COMPLETELY different came to mind.

I think I need a drink.
Let me get the tea!

There is still a possibility you can have ovaries. If that's the case, BE CAREFUL.

Make sure all isn't silly and that he wraps his willy.

There is still a possibility you can have ovaries. If that's the case, BE CAREFUL.

Make sure all isn't silly and that he wraps his willy.

Testicles are technically ovaries... At least, in the womb... =o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom