• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
o_0

Oookay, I'm just going to go do mod stuff or something.

So pretty much I have nuts in my stomach?

You also forgot that one holds sperm and one holds eggs.

When gender is determined, they either form ovaries or testicles. Then the eggs are produced, all the eggs she'll have during her lifetime.

His sperm won't really fully form until about age 5 or 6, and even then won't be mature until around 12.

If I wanted sex ed, I would have stayed awake in school.

God only knows how many trillions of children I've murdered.

Hurr durr.

(It's cool growing up with a nurse mom and learning all about how fascinating your body is.)

First order of business: Approve this session of "Sex Education." ;-)

There has been no second. Motion fails.

EDIT: Damn ninja... all in favor?

All opposed?

Ney!

Not much to be educated about. The prostate squeezes out your kids, they swim up to an egg, one wins the race, nine months later, hours of horrendous pain. There ya go, life.

Dont click the spoiler unless you want T.M.I. Seriously.
Swallowing kids is gross

Kickassia was funny though.
I like the total transformation of Nostalgia Chick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom