• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
captainfabulous.png

He's fab-u-lous

Wow, good to know.
I kid, I kid.

Shoot, now I'm wondering about her opinion of it...

I mean every girl is different. She might not have a problem with it.

I only did it one time because my bf really wanted me to "take it like a champ". To me, it just tasted nasty.

Sorry if it's TMI :X
I'm just trying to give you advice @_@

I mean every girl is different. She might not have a problem with it.

I only did it one time because my bf really wanted me to "take it like a champ". To me, it just tasted nasty.

Sorry if it's TMI :X
I'm just trying to give you advice @_@

It's OK. It doesn't matter to me what she does with it. Tho I'll definitely be finding out, hopefully soon, and I-
*realizes he's on a Pokemon forum*

Eh heh heh.

You know, I'm going to treat this like GAY TIEM and vamoose!

Ain't Cronos creepy?

Didn't particularly get it @_@

It's OK. It doesn't matter to me what she does with it. Tho I'll definitely be finding out, hopefully soon, and I-
*realizes he's on a Pokemon forum*

Eh heh heh.

Bahaha yeah. As long as you respect her for her desicion. My boyfriend knows I don't like it (hes the first person I did that too as well) so he doesn't make me do that. We just do other forms of foreplay and....yeah this is a pokemon forum *zips lips*

SO. Have you all watched the new part of Nostalgia Critic yet?

It would be fun to do something involving Izanagi and Izanami...

It would be worse if I'd invoked Tantalus or Atreus...

Part 4 was great, yes. "Drink your tea!"

I loved Ma-Ti's stuff and the Critic Room callback. All very surreal.

Part 4 was cool. I'm really starting to like Cinema Snob.

But that transformation looked painful.

I wish I knew these people in person (In Kickassia). They seem like the kind of people I usually hang out with. Nerdy yet kickass.I can see myself fitting right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom