• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it was pretty awesome.
I need to go to bed because I'm driving all the way to North Carolina tomorrow [although it's only an hour away]. I'm not gonna wanna get up and get ready, but I'm not tired.

Yeah it was pretty awesome.
I need to go to bed because I'm driving all the way to North Carolina tomorrow [although it's only an hour away]. I'm not gonna wanna get up and get ready, but I'm not tired.

Have fun. I wish I could go back to NC sometime. The Outer Banks are beautiful (and the setting of a second comic project I've got on the back burner.)

Ahh. We don't really have time to site see though. One of my friends has to be back at 8 for a dungeons and dragon campeign.

We're just going just to say we went pretty much. xD

One of your comics take place in NC?

Well, another comic entirely. Separate from Pulp Culture. I've been working on it for some time now. The problem is... I'm having a really hard time trying to come up with stories for it. So it's been "In Progress" for quite some time.

Also, that Avatar thing wasn't half-bad. I may continue with this series...

I am now crying because I want to see my boyfriend. I feel lonely and I want to snuggle :(

I'm going to bed now

I've always like Naruto Abridged. It's not Little Kuriboh quality but man, is it funny!

...Heh, mooo....

0.o I hate not knowing what peoe are talking about. I prolly won't like it anyway. :p

I don't watch abridged series. Always made by unfunny people who think they're funny.

filling out a job application. I should really learn my soc sec number.

I really need to learn to stop waking up at 2 p.m.

Also what the fuck. Did someone seriously report my signature?
I got a warning because it's "too big"
I've had this sig for like 3 weeks now, and out of nowhere someone reports it.
Jeez stop hating. I don't want to put it in an ugly ass spoiler tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom