• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really have any desire to play either of the Wind Waker sequels. I may be done with the Zelda series if it continues to be cell shaded.

Am I the only one who hasn't played Wind Waker or the series that it belongs to?

I don't really have any desire to play either of the Wind Waker sequels. I may be done with the Zelda series if it continues to be cell shaded.

Play Phantom Hourglass. The game is awesome. Linebeck is the funniest character in the entire Zelda universe.

Also $¥, I thought the ds controls weren't that bad. I seriously don't see why people bashed it so much. Especially the sailing in PH has greatly improved from WindWaker.

I don't like having to use the touch screen to do everything. Especially to move a character around.

From experience I can say that any gaming platform's controls are easy, given a little time.

They should make one last game featuring the hero of winds. Maybe when they just arrived on new Hyrule or something? They have to rebuild a society after all.

I just want Linebeck to reappear once more...

Appearently I'm away from home for two motherfucking weeks soon. On vacation. I hate going on long vacations. I hate it with a fiery passion coming from the deepest depth of my soul. Stupid parents.

I'm usually hyped about vacations but at the end of the first week it starts to be sooo boring to me. Short attention span and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom