• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents claim they go on vacations to relax. Like you can't do that at home. According to them, you can't.

Also if it wasn't for me complaining and my dad not wanting extremely long vacations, we probably would go on vacation for like 3 weeks. I already find 2 weeks incredibly long. Of course, according to my mom you have to subtract the travel time, and the day you arrive and leave. I disagree.

Relaxing at home is incredibly boring and claustrophobic. I wish I could take three week vacations to other locations.

I disagree. Sure, in the end vacations will always turn out to be fun, but after being there for a week I usually've had it with whatever place we are.

Home sweet home.

WOE IS ME I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ORIGINAL TO RANT ABOUT.

Not a camp. A camping. After grabbing a dictionary I found out it's called a campsite or camping pitch in English. A camping without a swimming pool can just close down immediatly. Almost no one wasnts to stay on a camping without one.

Not a camp. A camping. After grabbing a dictionary I found out it's called a campsite or camping pitch in English. A camping without a swimming pool can just close down immediatly. Almost no one wasnts to stay on a camping without one.

I read that bad.
I thought you meant a swimming pool like one in a water-park, or a backyard.

I feel dumb now.

Well, I can't relax at home because I live in boring as fuck Kansas. But not for long…

Are you insinuating that all Dutchmen are rednecks?

edit: anyway, I'm going to bed. Later everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom