• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, just finished this:
Quickie-FdbBdb_0001copy.png

Nice TFB!

Also, Play My FireRed Part Three (Part Two) is up now! And you can vote on this one!

Blog. Basically I have people vote on what I catch and what their nicknames are.

Hopefully you will not be the last.

Also, I start school tomorrow! No!!! Back to the hellhole I call the Tennessee Public School System.

I got my college class signed up fer. Photography. It is only one day a week too!

I took a photography class. Got a bad grade... Probably because all I had was a cheap digital camera.

Ah. I have a decent one. It's not the best, but it isn't terrible. What classes are you trying to get?

Well, I met with an advisor, and he set me up with Animation 2, Video 2, a history class, and... a couple more I can't remember.

Ah cool. I have normal classes fer a high school Junior, plus Web Design.

Oh yeah, I got Computer Animation 1, too! That has me psyched.

Also, the Animation lab at my school has replaced all the pencil tables with CINTIQ's. So... you might be seeing higher-quality Pulp Cultures soon. :-D

Cool. And you probably would get a better grade if you have something like that right?

I registered last week and did my financial aid yesterday. I officially dont have to do anything else college related until September when I need to get my books.

Well, CINTIQ's are the fancy toys that all the rich successful artists are using nowadays, for comics, digital painting, EVERYTHING, really. I'm one of the RARE artists still drawing on paper and scanning.

Well, CINTIQ's are the fancy toys that all the rich successful artists are using nowadays, for comics, digital painting, EVERYTHING, really. I'm one of the RARE artists still drawing on paper and scanning.
You must have a really good scanner though because its really hard to tell its been scanned on most your pictures.

Ah didn't know that. Good info to know.

I have to wake up at like 6 tomorrow. Not looking forward to the only day this semester I have ti go in at 8:30

You must have a really good scanner though because its really hard to tell its been scanned on most your pictures.

Well, I used to scan at 300 dpi, but recently I started doing 600 dpi, which makes HUGE-ass files. From there, it's a matter of cleaning up the linework, and the coloring is naturally smooth from Photoshop anyway.

I guess it isn't so bad, I can do this without a CINTIQ:
BisonWalker_copy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom