• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I like it too. I was going for a superhero comic book look, which I'm not used to at all. But I guess I was decent...

Well, if you watch Kickassia, he does turn evil.

BTW, Doug said at the can that Bum's going to review Kickassia in a bonus feature on the DVD.

Look its my first Pokemon in my collection! :D
0816002131.jpg

Only over 500 more to go. ;_;

Well, my mom didn't want me to watch him. Now I has my own lappy to do it.

That's cool, too. I have to admit, I'm curious: What's in it, exactly? Just all the episodes of his show?
All the Nostalgia critic videos where he didnt review a movie or show clips plus a new Turkish Rambo review, a nice amount of Ask That Guys and Bum Reviews, a few sketches, and some outtakes and stuff.

Wow, juicy. I should've gotten one...

How are the menus? I'm always interested in DVD menus, for some reason. I just wonder if they spent money to get GOOD ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom