• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or you can use Shoddy and not train. Plus I always try to use my favourite pokémon competatively, hence why Sceptile and Porygon2 are in my UU team.

Then you've put no work into it in the first place, and there's no real point either. I don't pride myself in beating other players, I pride myself in having fun playing the game. Competitive battling is stupid and pointless not to mention it requires too much work to actually have the team for real. I really hate the competitive mindset for anything. It makes people think that something is good purely based on it's competitive usefulness and are stuck in the mindset of tiers. Why force people to think in terms of tiers? Use who you want with whoever else you want, don't restrict yourself to tiers and "tried-and-true" battle strategies.

And what so happens, as a side note, if you're favorites are pokémon like Luvdisc, Magikarp, etc. etc.? What if they're legendaries? I've been told many a time "Shoddy makes you realize all your favorites either suck or rape everything".

Well I like competative battling. Well at least I like UU. Also why so negative? None of the posts you made here today seem to be positve. And that while it's your birthday. You should be happy instead. :D

You honestly have no idea what's happened since I left. Not to mention my birthday is just another day, it's not like I had a party or anything (as if I'd have the time for one). Here's the gist of it (or well, what I can talk about anyways):

I've been working what's practically a full time job since June. I'm exhausted in general from working so god damn much and I've barely had any days off outside of days I went somewhere (AnimeNext, Disney World, NYC). I finally have a few days off in a row, but only because of a big family drama thing that I can't talk about for my sister's privacy. I'm tired and what's going on with my sister has made the house rather tense.

You honestly have no idea what's happened since I left. Not to mention my birthday is just another day, it's not like I had a party or anything (as if I'd have the time for one). Here's the gist of it (or well, what I can talk about anyways):

I've been working what's practically a full time job since June. I'm exhausted in general from working so god damn much and I've barely had any days off outside of days I went somewhere (AnimeNext, Disney World, NYC). I finally have a few days off in a row, but only because of a big family drama thing that I can't talk about for my sister's privacy. I'm tired and what's going on with my sister has made the house rather tense.

I see. I'm sorry for you. Family drama's are never fun (when I had one... bad times). I wouldn't know about a fulltime job, but I can imagane it's very tough too. Still there's no need to take it all out on us :(

I have some news, it's pretty big so hold onto your seats: I kissed a girl and I LIKED IT! D:
It was cherry! We were both wearing Daisy Dukes and she had a bikini on top. It was fantastic!
The main thing I liked was her cherry chopstick. They're lips (on their mouth) are just very tasty!
Nya, I'm a little bit in love with you. <3

There's no point in denying it anymore Scott. You turned straight.

I'm IN bed, and it's only 7 here... I did this yesterday too. Been getting up super early too. Maybe my body clock's getting me ready for school.

Also, good night!

Hmmm, I don't think this is half bad...

mustafarAV-1.png

Ohhh D:
Well its the same character, just different avatar so think of it like that :D

I remember my first Avatar was bugsy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom