• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking conversions......
Liberia and Burma are the only other countries still non-metric.
They are third-world.
America is First-world!
You wanna be first or third?

Km are way easier to understand than miles!
How many feet are in a mile?
5280 feet!
How many meters in a Km?
1000!
It even says it in it's name!

Km are way easier to understand than miles!
How many feet are in a mile?
5280 feet!
How many meters in a Km?
1000!
It even says it in it's name!

No you dont understand. I can look at a millimeter, centimeter, and a meter and am able to judge how far that is by sight, I cant do that with kilometer I can only judge a mile by sight.

So happy~
Got a sword for my birthday. :D
And I need to go to bed so I don't die tomorrow because it'll be Monday. x)

A sword is an interesting present.

This weekend was amazing. Me, my boyfriend and two of my friends took a road trip to South Carolina. I got to cuddle with my boyfriend in the motel bed. It was so cute. :3

This weekend was amazing. Me, my boyfriend and two of my friends took a road trip to South Carolina. I got to cuddle with my boyfriend in the motel bed. It was so cute. :3

Sounds cute ;3

I wish I could do that with someone... lesigh.

Wait, you hooked up again? I remember you mentioning your ex somewhere in this thread before...

On know your meme, found these!

SERIOUS.jpg
Just rebattled Silver again.

Buttons_buttonseverywhere.PNG
Still dont have the hang of GIMP

47f61e33-ddd2-4410-86a0-4efc61be4b19hijklho.jpg

Fucking Zubats and pidgeys

Sounds cute ;3

I wish I could do that with someone... lesigh.

Awww you will hun, don't worry.

Wait, you hooked up again? I remember you mentioning your ex somewhere in this thread before...

No. This is a different boy, not the same one. Also I don't like the term hooked up because that's not what it is. This is an actual relationship.

I always used that term for getting together, so I didn't see much of a difference.

On know your meme, found these!

SERIOUS.jpg
Just rebattled Silver again.

Buttons_buttonseverywhere.PNG
Still dont have the hang of GIMP

47f61e33-ddd2-4410-86a0-4efc61be4b19hijklho.jpg

Fucking Zubats and pidgeys

That was random.

Almost makes me want to enter a romantic relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom