• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
but the socks are upstairs and the floor is even colder!

Get some bread, put it in the toaster till it's smoking and black, then tape it to your feet and walk upstairs to get your socks.

Get some bread, put it in the toaster till it's smoking and black, then tape it to your feet and walk upstairs to get your socks.

(Yes, this is a Halloween sock. Yes, this is against the rules. But the set up was just too good.)

I'll gladly provide the toast.

If you have a thin layer of fat on your feet, it could cause massive/permanent damage.

Yesterday; it was 113 degrees. Today, 51.

We got tons of rain today and yesterday. That's pretty rare around here. (<Totally not striking up a conversation about the weather)

It rained a little bit here. It's been cold. I don't like cold at all. It's bad for my clarinet when I have to take it on the bus in the cold.

For those who remember me posting those Work-In-Progress pics of the sexy Lila pic I've been working on instead of projects I should be working on, I finished it.

(Warning: Mildly NSFW.)
Kinky.png

Can't wait for this to show up on Safe-Search-less Google Image searches for my comic... :B

You must whip it~

Bah, now I want to watch NintendoCapriSun videos. Leftover pizza, ramen, Montain Dew and LPs, the very definition of harmony
razz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom