• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when I get e-mail about being tagged in a photo, and when I finally get unblocked internet... I find that the photo is just something that says 'Everyone I tagged is AWESOME!' and I'm one of the many dumb tags thrown in there... super annoying -_-

I'm only in like, 5 of those group tagging things. I think all of them are Pokemon related.

Anyways, night.

I tag all my friends as weird stuff. So far, Totoro, Mei, the Kodama, some kangaroos, and I think the Cat-Bus. And I've been tagged as tiger, a husky puppy, a weird fish-snake-frog thing, a penguin, and an ugly old man (revenge).

I don't think I ever tagged people on facebook, or that they tagged me.

Sorry I haven't been here a lot as of late. (Then again, I'm sure no one's really missed me. :p) I've had... a lot on my mind.

So, although this's hardly the place to be discussing member bans, I see Pikawesome and everything "related" have hit the dust (again); is it permanent?

So, although this's hardly the place to be discussing member bans, I see Pikawesome and everything "related" have hit the dust (again); is it permanent?

Ususally the staff won't tell, but there is a neat little trick to figure out wether a ban is permanent or not. If after a few days the banned person stopped being a member of any social group at all, it means he or she is permabanned.

We won't tell you; but in many cases where a well-known user has been perma-banned, we'll tell their friends.

So if you're no friend but just nosy, just use my fool-proof method.

That's what Mijzey said.

I know have a (forced)meme and a method with my name in it :D

I just use magic. Your method is probably moar reliable though.

Ri1tU.jpg

Phew,just got back from the Job assessment session at Petsmart,and lasted the entire 3 hours, I couldn't believe I was there for so long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom