• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they usually have awesome pokémon.
TEAM MAGIKARP ARE TEH PWNZORS!

No one actually uses those.

You hurt my feelings. :(

Well, I don't blame you with their lack of visibility. With vB4 (whenever that happens :rolleyes:) the groups should be much easier to see/use.

I love Colbert! I wish I could go to his March to Keep Fear Alive.

Hmm, maybe I should go to that. It's at the same time as Stewart's rally, so with all the people this ought to be an awesome spectacle.

Argh, I had a terrible time sleeping last night. I finally went to sleep at about midnight, and then woke up at 3:30 am (and I don't even know why)! The entire time I was awake, I was thinking about a particular girl at my school. Honestly, I'm kind of surprised at myself.

(Posting about how I slept when it's the evening of the next day... dear gawd I am slow X_X)

Argh, I had a terrible time sleeping last night. I finally went to sleep at about midnight, and then woke up at 3:30 am (and I don't even know why)! The entire time I was awake, I was thinking about a particular girl at my school. Honestly, I'm kind of surprised at myself.

(Posting about how I slept when it's the evening of the next day... dear gawd I am slow X_X)

Ask her out.

I made tacos!

That's one of those things that's (allegedly) romantic in Twilight and yet creepy when people in real life say it.

But how is the question...

Talk to he about her interests. Just ask her questions, girls love that. Just whatever you do, don't start talking about yourself. Always keep the topic of conversation on her.

If you're friends with her on facebook, it's pretty easy to figure out what she likes. Check the list of what she has "like"ed. Find out what kind of food she likes and take her out for said food. Find out what kind of movies she likes and take her there.

There are other options as well. If you already kind of know her, you can take her to your house and hang out there. Cooking is a really good one. Just make sure you have something to do, otherwise things may get awkward.

Talk to he about her interests. Just ask her questions, girls love that. Just whatever you do, don't start talking about yourself. Always keep the topic of conversation on her.

If you're friends with her on facebook, it's pretty easy to figure out what she likes. Check the list of what she has "like"ed. Find out what kind of food she likes and take her out for said food. Find out what kind of movies she likes and take her there.

There are other options as well. If you already kind of know her, you can take her to your house and hang out there. Cooking is a really good one. Just make sure you have something to do, otherwise things may get awkward.

Basically he's saying you should do this.

Basically he's saying you should do this.

In a way, though I wouldn't consider it sleazy. If you really have no clue where to take someone, I don't see why the facebook option should be off the table. I did that to figure out where I should take this girl that I met once. She turned out to be kind of a psycho though, and not in a charming way.

Fffffffffffffffffff. It just took me 20 minutes to write a blog in Spanish. Even though it's like, a paragraph in total.

I didn't realize not taking Spanish this year would make me suck at it so much.

I'm thinking about taking French instead of Spanish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom