• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap this wind. I didn't know that there could be this much wind on a sunny, not stormy day. o________o

Hey Missy, did you already notice the mafia role I named after you? And how I referenced you in dewgong's role? xD

Absolute blocker was the role you were. It allowed the user with the role to stop everything that happened during the night (crash a game like missingno.'s). Jarooda, who had that role, didn't use it before he died though.

Here are the roles I was talking about though (both persons who had them died, so I can show them to you guys):

Badalcristiano, aka Dewgong Rain, the roleblocker, has been lynched.

image.php

According to Themissingno. you are a hippie. Because of this, every night you can block a persons role by smoking marijuana with them. Don't worry, the host is from the Netherlands, and so is the fictional game location, so nothing here is illegal. And otherwise we can just say it's medicinal. But that's not the point here. Every night you can send me a pm telling which person's role you want to nullify.

You are allied with the Members. You win if the Members win.

"Zo lang als het maar legaal is, zeg ik altijd maar."

Jarooda, aka Themissingno., the absolute blocker, has been killed.

image.php

You are your name. You crash games. You can crash this game too, once in the game. At night, send me a pm containing the words "crashing game", and every action will be blocked.

You are allied with the Members. You win if the Members win.

"Virussen vallen je computer aan, doe er iets tegen!"

You can't possibly imagine how bad I want to swing an axe at something right now.

inb4: "that was random"

The members appear to be in trouble.

So tomorrow is mai significant other's burfdae! (9 9)
And I ttly fergawt ta get sumfin.

Bah (, ,)

So I guess I'm in the middle of a break in my English class, and slightly bored after nothing but discussing Brother Frolick for at least 10 minutes.

Good afternoon thar OwO

Do you ever post on /tr/? (. .) Or mayhaps you used to?
Apologies if this question seems random...

I dont care all that much about it personally although I do love playing Mafia at parties. Man I havnt done that in a while.

I was lynched, but Mijzelffan was kind; and revived me.

I'm gonna be working. And feverishly drawing that last goddamn Halloween comic before collapsing with exhaustion. Oy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom