• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm good. Haven't been on much lately cuz of martial arts class.

It's pretty obscure, called Jung-Sim-Do. It's Korean, kind of a mash-up between other arts.

I went to my dad's condo at Virginia Beach for a few days. The internet there is bitchy and often goes out at inconvenient times. It was also kind of hot there and of course now that we've left, the weather is going to become cooler and more pleasant for being on the beach.

Isn't it always like that, but did you do any beach stuff not like only trying to surf on the web.

Ugh, my internet is messing with me. Not letting me access various sites by not loading them. Weird thing is, only Chrome is having this problem, Opera is doing fine.

I could never 101% that game. I'm trying to 101% Zelda 3D, the only thing I'm missing is a Heart Piece (received from the Fisherman for catching a 9 pound fish as a child) and the Hylian Loach. In the process of fishing for the heart piece though, I stumbled across two Loaches. At once. As in, two Loaches in the pond at the same time. The odds of which happening are like one in a bajillionzillion.

Buuut, I'm Young Link so I can't obtain a sinking lure. So yeah, it's a mess, the game is paused right now.

Loaches are freshwater fish.

They are found in Eurasia.

I owned 2 Chain Loaches, but they died within a day... :/

Oh, here's the wikipedia article-Loaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom