• ME encounters a spooky skeletal dragon. Watch here as he shouts physics at it, in the hopes of preventing it from KOing itself.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
grass princess
Reaction score
This thread is for casual conversation! Conversation can flow freely, but all the regular forum rules apply. Make sure your posts aren't random and that there's some thought put into them. And make sure to play nice and actually participate in discussion.

Other notes:
= Random conversations belong in Random Messages 9, which is in Fun and Games.

= Please don't randomly interject into other people's conversations. You can join their conversation, but don't derail it. Feel free to join the chat and suggest a new topic to talk about anytime, but if the topic isn't acknowledged, do not take offense. Your fellow members simply want to discuss the topic currently at hand, or it's possible they have nothing to contribute to the topic you have suggested. Please don't disturb the current chat by repeatedly bringing up your topic more than a couple of times.

= Make sure to make all of your posts coherent.

= Try to make your posts more than one word and actually contribute to the thread. By 'contribute', we mean posts that generate a new discussion or add to an ongoing one. Too many one-word posts could be considered spam.
Due to the new Forum Rules, posts that comment about a thread's inactivity will count as Pointless Post.

= Concerning XY spoilers: Feel free to discuss them here, but keep discussion about the plot in spoilers. If you wish to spoiler other things related to XY for the benefit of others, feel free to do that as well.

I hope that as a community, we can cooperate and have friendly conversations with one another in a respectful atmosphere. This is a place to relax and enjoy for everyone, so please keep everyone in mind as you make your posts here.

Have fun chatting!

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread
The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2
The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you,Eren
Reaction score
Wait, what? Another, but it seems like Vol 3 just started 0_o

Thank you,Eren
Reaction score
I feel special cause the new thread started on my Bulbaversary.

Storm
Reaction score
Why did the last one Close?

Last edited:
memes
Reaction score
Seriously? Do we need a new version of this thread every year now? Fuckdamnit man.

Thank you,Eren
Reaction score
me

How about uh, food.

I may or may not be suggesting this due to being hungry.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Yeah, it's kinda becoming like Random Messages now with so many reboots.

Storm
Reaction score
Well I can cook, I like pastries, and cake and just about anything with sugar in it. I'm taking cooking classes at my school.

Thank you,Eren
Reaction score
This is the chat thread it's not going to turn into a Tea in the Garden thread.

There are very few foods I don't like, lol. Shrimp are pretty tasty, especially with pasta.

Status
Not open for further replies.