• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
2DS is ugly!

Ehh, I'd say that the 3DS is generally uglier than the DS (at least the lite and DSi models), but I agree that 3DS>2DS in that regard. I guess it depends on the color, but when it comes to looks, I still prefer my Vita.

However, physical appearance shouldn't really matter all that much (except color, but you can usually get one that looks decent enough), it's all boils down to comfort really.

Puerto Rico doesn't look like it will be a state soon. Apparently being some lame Commonwealth is more fun for them.

I'm personally glad they aren't joining because in the future some wise ass kid will make 50 state jokes about our ages. "How many stars were on the flag when were born? 50?"

This is always amusing to see whenever I'm signed in...

heh_zpsa13b8048.png~original

Puerto Rico doesn't look like it will be a state soon. Apparently being some lame Commonwealth is more fun for them.

I'm personally glad they aren't joining because in the future some wise ass kid will make 50 state jokes about our ages. "How many stars were on the flag when were born? 50?"
I feel like it would be really easy to make fun of stupid kids using that horrible joke.

The Streetpass weekend thing actually works. I met people from Utah and Neosquid's state. It sucks that I completed all the Puzzle Swap panels, but at least I made these other people happy by having all the pink pieces.

I feel like a drug supplier.

You can't join until you have passed the initiation.

Well, I hope the initiation consists of simply reading the rules and regulations like any normal chat would.
The first test was to post immediately without having read the rules and regulations, and proceed to never read them, ever. You're off to a bad start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom