• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the moon fell to Earth, I hope it falls in Asia. I ain't in the mood for apocalyptic stress.

Which part of Asia? I hope it's not Eastern Asia, cause that's where all my favorite things come from.

If the moon was to fall on America, it would probably land on a 1000 nuclear missiles, id be like "is it 1950?"

Which part of Asia? I hope it's not Eastern Asia, cause that's where all my favorite things come from.
Wherever in Asia is on the exact opposite side of the East Coast.

Technically that's Australia.
I don't want Lyrebird to die, so move it more north.

I figured. Ladies in the Rood Troop gotta stick together and all.

I think we should all wish @Jack Pschitt; a happy seventeeth!

Oh Em Gee, what a surprise, wishing me a happy birthday a month before it happens! :'3

No, no, we're celebrating the fact that you have seven teeth.

Well done, toothy.

Bloody Germanic languages and their obsession with combining words. Why can't you slap the space bar a little more? It's fun, it makes a really satisfying "click" sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom