• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should switch to 40. All the cool kids are doing it.

Edit: Oh, Hurristat is doing it. Never mind. Better change mine.

Love ya too missy :p

Nothing personal, I just got a rep to uphold ;)

Uh huh. I see how it is.
And you said you loved me. T_T

I never said anything of the sort, and if I did I was either lying or hypnotized or being tortured.

We're in a competition...
@Soulmaster;

Last edited:
So I watched Avatar last night for the first time. I quite liked it, I don't understand why some people hate it.

My friend was telling me how unoriginal and predictable the story was, but I thought it was fine, although it was fairly predictable.

I should probably go do my homework for tomorrow. Or I can do challenge cup.

Aha! My clock died. Deep down I knew it wasn't 7:45. I just knew it.

Uh huh. I see how it is.
And you said you loved me. T_T

I never said anything of the sort, and if I did I was either lying or hypnotized or being tortured.

Ohh... Now I SEE HOW IT IS. >:0

Missingno. You... You... You hussy!

Lies and deceit. I always resented Hurristat for starting the V003 of this thread, just as I now resent Insanish Danish for starting V004.

We're in a competition...
@Soulmaster;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom