• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, in fact, I learned about chaining before I joined bulbagarden. I was reading a thread about chaining and read through all 493 pages.

I remember when non-Pokemon sections of the forum weren't about Pokemon. Perhaps I should start a Frasier thread in Pokemon Anime.

Unrelated, Public Enemy still have it, which makes me really happy. Their song Harder Than You Think was the theme for 2012 Paralympics. Really great song.

Hey guys.

I was over my friend's last night, and his dad came in the room and was like "hey, [someone's name] just backed out for Friday, do you know anyone else who wants to go?" and I was sitting right there so he was like "Steve, you want to go see Rush on Friday?" so now I'm seeing Rush tomorrow. I also finally tried the Doritos Locos taco from Taco Bell. It was everything I've always dreamed of and more.

I remember when non-Pokemon sections of the forum weren't about Pokemon. Perhaps I should start a Frasier thread in Pokemon Anime.

You remember since ... July? As far as I remember, it's been as this pretty much all along...

Oooh, Taco Bell. Don't have those over here.

That sucks dude, you're really missing out on one of the greatest wonders of fast food.

You remember since ... July? As far as I remember, it's been as this pretty much all along...
I'm just saying that there is a bunch of Pokemon sub forums to discuss whatever about Pokemon, so surely it'd make sense to discuss Pokemon in the designated area. Common sense.

Hey guys.

I was over my friend's last night, and his dad came in the room and was like "hey, [someone's name] just backed out for Friday, do you know anyone else who wants to go?" and I was sitting right there so he was like "Steve, you want to go see Rush on Friday?" so now I'm seeing Rush tomorrow. I also finally tried the Doritos Locos taco from Taco Bell. It was everything I've always dreamed of and more.

I cannot for the life of me remember if I like Rush, but, hey, free concert. That's pretty great.

I'm just saying that there is a bunch of Pokemon sub forums to discuss whatever about Pokemon, so surely it'd make sense to discuss Pokemon in the designated area. Common sense.

FREE SPEECH ZONES

FREE SPEECH ZONES

I think we should segregate the community. It worked for Africa.

That sucks dude, you're really missing out on one of the greatest wonders of fast food.

Tried it one time when I was in San Fransisco. Can't remember much of that though, was pretty tired after a long drive, and it was a rather short stop.

I fail to see the problem.

FREE SPEECH ZONES

Separate but equal.

Tried it one time when I was in San Fransisco. Can't remember much of that though, was pretty tired after a long drive, and it was a rather short stop.

Want me to send you some in the mail?

FREE SPEECH ZONES

Separate but equal.
I'm sure between the two of us we can convince the admins to make separate sub forums for the two groups of people.

Btw, who are we segregating?

Bloody bronies, coming of here taking our jobs!

They took err jawbs!

I'm just drawing up stuff. Mostly to entertain my neighbor gonna post it on his door later. He posted on mine, I have to return the favor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom