• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now Im just trying to fill my Pokedex, I have quite a long way to go :/

How many Pokemon do you have right now?
About 93 right now.

That's fairly good. What's you highest level Pokemon so far?
My Chandelure is Lv 60 right now.

I love that Pokemon. I suppose the reason you have so little pokemon is because you have spent most of your time training, right?
Actually I caught a lot of Pokemon this playthrough. I beat the game in 6 days which is pretty good for me, but yeah I did spend a lot of time training. I know I love Chandelure, it's awesome, I was impressed with it.

@Fab; BUT WHY? POKEMON IS SO MUCH FUN. @Aquanova; Chandelure is, in fact, kind of awesome. I love the variety in part-ghost types in 5th gen; it's so much fun.

Not everyone here likes Pokemon :p I do though, and so do most people :p

Right now Im just trying to fill my Pokedex, I have quite a long way to go :/

How many Pokemon do you have right now?
About 93 right now.

That's fairly good. What's you highest level Pokemon so far?
My Chandelure is Lv 60 right now.

I love that Pokemon. I suppose the reason you have so little pokemon is because you have spent most of your time training, right?
Actually I caught a lot of Pokemon this playthrough. I beat the game in 6 days which is pretty good for me, but yeah I did spend a lot of time training. I know I love Chandelure, it's awesome, I was impressed with it.

Chandelure is easily my favorite fire type from gen 5

Okay, I commented on every post on my feed, but it just keeps getting longer so I had to cut it off at some point.

I totally understand the time issue, and it's not like I play Pokemon all the time, either--I tend to go through 'kicks' where one thing in particular obsesses me.

I am kind of confused as to why non-pokemon fans would be on what I understood to be a Pokemon forum, though. Is it terribly rude of me to go hika at this?

I totally understand the time issue, and it's not like I play Pokemon all the time, either--I tend to go through 'kicks' where one thing in particular obsesses me.

I am kind of confused as to why non-pokemon fans would be on what I understood to be a Pokemon forum, though. Is it terribly rude of me to go hika at this?
Some people just enjoy being at the forums and may not like Pokemon much. We have things here for people that arent Pokemon fans as well like this section and some others.

Usually the people who don't like pokemon used to like it, but then stopped caring much for it but still wanted to stay on the forums.

It's a nice active community with a lot to offer to any member.
Some people just enjoy being at the forums and may not like Pokemon much. We have things here for people that arent Pokemon fans as well like this section and some others.
Yeah, basically this. I stay here for the misc discussion, mostly to do with music. Music is more interesting to me than games.
Usually the people who don't like pokemon used to like it, but then stopped caring much for it but still wanted to stay on the forums.
Kinda like me, I mean I'll probably get B2 whenever, but I'm in no rush. Haven't even wish listed it on amazon

Admittedly, if I didn't play through games with my little brother, I would probably have waited until my next break to get it, rather than get it as soon as it came out--I've been neglecting my work rather shamefully, and college is hard enough when I'm not having to juggle new game obsession.

Admittedly, if I didn't play through games with my little brother, I would probably have waited until my next break to get it, rather than get it as soon as it came out--I've been neglecting my work rather shamefully, and college is hard enough when I'm not having to juggle new game obsession.
What are you studying? I studied and completed a business course, and now I'm looking for work.

What are you studying? I studied and completed a business course, and now I'm looking for work.

Physics, and I'm applying for gradschool this winter, hoping to enter a Ph.D. program for nanophotonics. So I really ought to be paying more attention. *shameface*

Physics, and I'm applying for gradschool this winter, hoping to enter a Ph.D. program for nanophotonics. So I really ought to be paying more attention. *shameface*
Sounds pretty promising :) Hope it all goes well for you :D

Wow, nice :D just balance your time accordingly, haha

@Sunburn; I'm certainly hoping so, since most schools with the equipment for nanophotonics have fairly competitive admissions! Anyway, I'm balancing as best I can, and being grateful that I've enough common sense not to overload myself with classes and to leave myself enough time to allow for geeky videogame and reading obsessions. @Fab; I hope so too! I'm kind of nervous about the whole thing, so wish me luck--but hope I don't need it, because if I need luck, something's gone terribly wrong! (also, good luck on the job thing, and hopefully you won't need it either)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom